Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Letter 11/17

Dear Mama,
Thanks for writing me. It sounds like it was a good week. Hannah's birthday sounds like it was fun. I hope you still enjoyed your birthday. I am anxious to see what it's like out here for the holidays. I will make sure to put something in the package for you.
That's sweet that Max made it on the basketball team. By the way did he get the email that I wrote to him. I just put it at the end of one of my emails a couple of weeks ago. Anyways that's so cool he is doing guitar and ukalele that will be so cool when he is good. Every time he wants to text just tell him to learn some songs on the guitar and the girls will like him lots more than if he just writes them a text.
I think I might buy a hard drive out here. All the missionaries do it and you can get everyone's pictures and music on it so it's really cool. Also I think I will buy a prepaid box that is $37 or so. It's expensive but its the best way. I will try to do that this week.
I wish I could play tennis. I played some ping pong at zone conference last week. We will definitely have to go play when I get back it will be the spring time. Thanks again for writing me sorry I couldn't write more the time flew today. Love you! Bye!
-elder hill

No comments:

Post a Comment