Monday, May 11, 2009

Letter 5/9

Dear Family,
Yesterday we got our flight plans. I have a 3.40 hour flight to Atlanta and then a 6 hour flight to Trinidad. I'm so excited! I'm not nervous at all. I got an email from one of the Elders who already left to the field and he said everyone starts out in Guadeloupe because it is easier to become legal there. He also said that the food is really good. Sometimes everything at the MTC looks unappetizing and I make myselft a peanut butter and banana sandwich. It sounds like French Guyana is really cool I hope I get to go there-it is in the jungle. I have loved the MTC and I have learned so much but I am ready to go! I miss being able to see the boys play baseball-it sounds like everyone is doing great. I love you family, and thanks for the snacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment